Desired Experience: Selenium, Gatling / Jmeter, Python
- Review requirements and write test plans, scenarios, scripts/procedures, and executes test cases.
- Review and approve testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability.
- Review documentation of software defects and assign software developers to investigate and resolve the issue.
- Write test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope and delivery dates – include customer feedback, if available.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems ensuring solutions work as expected and meet a high standard of reliability.
- Write and execute test cases (for Unit testing of modules) to identify any potential issues through a combination of manual and automated means.
- Understand client business requirements and translate them into testable and functional test cases.
- 4+ years of strong QA/testing experience
- Knowledge of Software Project Life Cycle (Agile).
- Understands the types of testing required throughout a development implementation.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required. Able to communicate business or technical issues clearly to team members and clients.
- Knowledge in Automation framework like Gatling & Appium will be an added advantage.
- Permanent at Cochin, Kerala
- Immediate to 2 months
- Performance Bonus
- Quarterly Team Outings
- Referral Bonus
- Unlimited Coffee
- Awards & Recognitions
- Acelr was selected by Ryerson Futures and Zone Startups, Mumbai India. Ryerson Futures is a top accelerator program focused on market-changing ideas and high-trajectory startups based in Toronta.
- We are among the Top 30 Startups at The FINLAB, Singapore, A joint venture between SG Innovate (SGI) a government backed venture capital fund under the purview of the National Research Foundation of Singapore and the United Overseas Bank (UOB) – a leading bank of Asia and rated amongst the world’s top banks by Moody’s, S&P and Fitch Rating.
- We are the recipient of the Big Idea Award, organised by “the talk”, conducted by Growth Enablers and commissioned by Kerala Startup Mission.
- We were selected as the First Runner Up at Capital Cafe, TiECon Kerala.