Desired Experience: Python/Scala, Spark, Natural Language Processing, TensorFlow, Machine Learning
Our product team at Acelr Tech is working on enhancing the user experience and overall profitability of our customers by predicting sales pattern, sales team behaviour and potential revenue conversion.
We are looking for a passionate data scientist to develop new statistical models for delivering high-quality AI modules for our products.
- Understand and apply Machine Learning to different parts of the product to meet above-mentioned requirements.
- Develop advanced algorithms to solve problems of high dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner.
- Take end to end ownership of Machine Learning products – including customer interaction and team coordination.
- Work with the engineering management team to develop new initiatives and help them in educating the business perspective of using ML.
- Evaluate emerging datasets and technologies that may contribute to our products
- 4+ years of strong Python/Scala development experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Machine Learning/Deep Learning, (good to have NLP and its eco-system) including:
- ETL process
- Similarity and sentiment analysis
- Topic modelling
- Logistic regression, gradient descent, Kmeans and other ML algorithms
- Experience in deploying ML projects in a production environment.
- Sound understanding of ML libraries: Tensorflow, Pytorch, NLTK, PyText.
- Knowledge of big data technologies like Scala or Spark is preferred.
- Sound critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Permanent at Cochin, Kerala
- Immediate to 2 months
- Performance Bonus
- Quarterly Team Outings
- Referral Bonus
- Unlimited Coffee
- Awards & Recognitions
- Acelr was selected by Ryerson Futures and Zone Startups, Mumbai India. Ryerson Futures is a top accelerator program focused on market-changing ideas and high-trajectory startups based in Toronta.
- We are among the Top 30 Startups at The FINLAB, Singapore, A joint venture between SG Innovate (SGI) a government backed venture capital fund under the purview of the National Research Foundation of Singapore and the United Overseas Bank (UOB) – a leading bank of Asia and rated amongst the world’s top banks by Moody’s, S&P and Fitch Rating.
- We are the recipient of the Big Idea Award, organised by “the talk”, conducted by Growth Enablers and commissioned by Kerala Startup Mission.
- We were selected as the First Runner Up at Capital Cafe, TiECon Kerala.